Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My beloved cousin brother


hmm...my beloved cousin brother expired yesterday. though i did not had touch with him in the recent past, i still remember my childhood days spent with him. he lost his mother when he was 2 days old and was raised by his step mother. he had 4 sisters from his step mother and has struggled a lot to fill the needs of his family. he studied hard and became a amie engineer and somehow managed to get a job in pwd. he used to be very nice with my mom and dad and talks very passionately with us. whenever he comes to my house in my early childhood days, he used to bring lot of 'Tirunelveli halwa' and i used to eagarly wait for his arrival every time for this only. he shells out all his worries and problems to my mom and dad and they also used to be very much attached with him....and try to help him.

i recently met him in my niece's wedding, and he was keeping in good health....i still remember his everlasting smile on his face ....never complains about his troubles ..but.....something might have kept on bothering him.

poor my brother who was survived by his wife, 2 daughters and a son lost his life and took his last breath yesterday after having 2 severe heart attacks......

i can offer few of my tear drops for him on his demise!!!!!

It is very hard to find people, who never hurts anyone neither physically nor mentally and very hard to find people who used to be very much attached and passionate with us. My brother Kalanjiyam is one among the rarest....Let his soul rest in peace..........................................

No comments: