Friday, December 15, 2006

Fake the Smile People!!!

Today, my son left his lunch box accidentally at home, and i had to take it to the school around 9.30Am. I expected a lot that some one from the school will collect the lunch box and hand it over to my son's class. I went to the school's office and pleaded the staff at the office. Everyone, there was hostile and did not wanted to take this small motherly responsibility. I begged them where exactly I can give the lunch box and one person told me to give it in the reception. There was no one in the reception.

We need to refine the school staff to be good with us and even if they do not want to take up our request, instead of responding in a hostile way, they can tell us that they cannot do that by delivering the words with a smile. What are we going to lose by giving a smile at people? I am also a working wome and I completely understand the stress of our womenkind who has taken up a career.

All we expect is to do our duty with a exchange of a smile.


Some how I have dropped the lunch box at the reception, and no one received it by the way and do not know whether some one have picked it up and gave it to my son at X std C sec. This is a small request from a mother who wants to give her son the lunch box, who had left it at home by mistake. All through my day till my son returns back home and gives me a call, I need to keep thinking, whether he had his lunch or not. Why to make me stressed out like this?

Instead if some one, (even a ayah/an attender) had collected the lunch box and told me with a smiley face that they will hand it over to my son, how nice it would be ?

We need a change in the people's attitude and make them happy and ask them to fake the smile atleast......................



No comments: