Friday, November 17, 2006

My experiences with AOL - Sudharshana Kriya


I am not a strong believer of GOD and i always feel that there is a super power beyond..which is driving us all. Few years before, my husband attended the AOL basic course and told about his experiences. I did not believe though!. He insisted me to signup for the course and i was keep on denying it. One fine day, i saw an ad in the local newspaper, that an AOL course is planned to be conducted to the opposite of my house. My husband forcefully made me to enter into the course. The first day was an introductory day and everyone of the persons, who had gone through the course already expresed their experiences and nothing fascinated me either. The course went on smoothly and the second day of the course they taught us the famous core part of the AOL...."the great 'Sudharshana Kriya". I started to take up the process with some reluctance in my mind, as my husband had already gave an hint about it. But 'wow', once we completed the process, i did not wanted to speak with any one. Wanted to observe silence for ever. So cooooool!!!I felt good, in all the consecutive days and have started to practice at home too as per the teacher's direction. Once i have undergone the course, i browsed through lots of websites speaking about the kriya and their experiences(both bad and good), so much criticisms on Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, stating that he has not taught anything new to the people and has commercialized the old wine into a new attractive container....etc.......But nothing disturbs me, I honestly appreciate this guy Sri Sri Ravishankar that he has come out boldly to teach his experience in his life. Good or Bad it is upto us to follow. He is not compelling any one in the world. No one is compelled to buy any books or ayurvedha products.Once i had a chance to visit his ashram at kanakapura, Bangalore also. One who gets the charitable money, needs to be spent in good way and i feel thats what Sri Sri is doing. I will come back to this blog, once i complete my kriya practice for at least 30 days to tell my experience. Now it will be too early to share with. But right now i feel very good and likes to be silent always. Have a clear mind to think about.

No comments: