Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Power Serve with our CEO

Recently, I got a chance to go for a "Power Serve" with our company's CEO. It was a great feeling to be welcomed by 500+ students from a government high school at Sholinganallur. My company gave me a chance to serve them, by providing, class room stuff, sports stuff and computers for their labs.

This day, brought me all the memories of my old school days. I also studied in a government higher secondary school, and I could see myself , by seeing those girls in the uniform. I remembered the day, when some chief guest came and distributed prizes to us.

Our CEO, spoke in tamil saying, he may be wrong in grammer, but he spoke in perfect tamil. He told about the importance of learning to speak in English, as English is very much important for communication and communication is important for a business, where we may have to converse with the near by states to other country people.

Finally the students showed their talents through singing, dancing, arts etc...

It was a great experience for me!!!

No comments: