Sunday, March 11, 2007

Why I am Upset

I am upset today. For some reason. I am yet to know the reason. My mind by itself do not understand, but for some reason, I dont like the happenings around me. I dont like the people I meet. I dont like the topics they speak. I dont like to involve in those topics. I am just upset. People are so selfish. They all talk about their one self. No one wants to listen to other. Everyone hurts each other for some reason. Husband hurts wife and says nothing from the heart but. How to believe it. Son says to mother 'nothing i hurt' but for some reasons he does hurt her.
In this self oriented world, I do not know how to adjust and live with. Most of the time I feel I adjust and live with but people behave in the same way. No one wants to change and no one wants to see a change in their self.
People have strong notions about specific thoughts and they speak the same years to gether. People never analyse, they never feel for others. What they feel about themselves, they talk. They hurt others.
Only I am in this world, think about others. I never complain about my self. Even whenever I start to tell about my self and my hardships in my life, no one wants to listen. No one is giving importance to my feelings. This is a self oriented world. Everyone sees some kind of self gain in each topic they speak on or act upon.

I just want to get rid of this material world. I am into this family storm, where i dont find a way for it. One day, I will have my own time to spend upon and never never want to return back to this self oriented world. I dont like this societal behaviour. I dont like to be a part of it and play the same stereotyped music with everyone.

Just keep away. Never never return to this selfish world.

--msr


2 comments:

rayzeus said...

The simplicity of your topics is touching and appealing. Keep up the blogging. Nice work !

Anonymous said...

:) "Be the change you want to see in others" - Gandhiji!!