Monday, November 19, 2007

Freak Accident

Y'day, I met with a freak accident. We both went to a temple, came out towards the two wheeler. He started the vehicle and I was about to get into the pillion. Suddenly a big blow from my back and i could not balance and fell down. He yelled at me there is a car backing up and it has hit me already. I was about to get up and balance my self and before a fraction of second, there was a second big blow. I totally lost my balance and fell down completely. Scratches all over and before I recognize what is happening, He started to fight with the driver and gave a big blow on his face and everywhere. I told him to stopp.........I am OKKKKKKKKKK.... but He gave a big shot to that driver.

Now I am very much feeling for that driver. Poor guy, infront of the temple, he had to get big blows from him for a smaller mistake of not switching the car lights on, and reversing without thinking who is behind the car!!!!

Bad time for me and the driver and my husband's wrist which got hurt after the fight!!!!

No comments: